Water Engineering Technologies fully equipped workshops are based across South Australia’s regional areas. Our workshop has a workforce of dedicated employees who specialise in a wide range of complex construction and maintenance services.
Services are offered on a commercial basis across Australia in water supply, irrigation, agriculture and mining industries.
Using our extensive experience, technical expertise and knowledge, we will ensure the desired outcome is received for projects and services delivered to our clients.
Our highly skilled electrical team specialises in engineering, design and manufacture of electrical control systems, ranging from basic through to the highest level systems that incorporate specialised instrumentation, automation, data logging and remote control.
A consultancy service is also offered to customers that are after assistance in selecting the best system(s) to suit their requirements.
Key services include:
- Engineering, design, manufacture and commissioning of new electrical and instrumentation control systems complete with Auto CAD drawings and operational documentation
- Upgrades of existing electrical and instrumentation installations
- High Level PLC and HMI programming with expertise in complex electrical systems including automated processes and PID applications.
- Development and installation of SCADA systems, including remote control and data acquisition systems via SMS technology
- Instrumentation installation and calibration services
- Fault finding complex electrical control systems and circuits
- Water supply and filtration systems, pressure boosting systems and chemical dosing systems
- Design and manufacturing of electrical control systems, not just those limited to the water industry
- Consultancy services for customers seeking assistance in selecting the best system for their application
- Expertise in the latest technology, combined with skilled staff striving for perfection is a recipe that delivers outstanding results for every customer