Condition Monitoring Services
Water Engineering Technologies offer condition monitoring services, including fault diagnostics and prognostics. It is a key component of predictive maintenance and consist of detecting and rectifying the probable cause of faults, identified using various condition monitoring measurements related to early detection of changes in physical characteristics of an asset.
Our condition monitoring services comply with ISO 13379 and ISO 13380.
What our condition monitoring services can offer your business:
- engineering root cause analysis
- vibration measurement and analysis
- infrared thermography (mechanical and electrical)
- oil analysis and tribology
- laser alignment
- in-situ dynamic balancing
- ODS (Operational Deflection Shape analysis)
- condition inspection suing UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) technology
- non-destructive testing (Thickness Measurement, Dye Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, Phased Array).